PCAT average score list for each pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

boredstephanie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there such a list? I know that on pharmcas and aacp they have stats for each school for gpa and such but I don't see anything about PCAT? all I see for pharmacas is their minimum pcat considered but thats not really a good way for me to tell if I am competitive for that school. Please help me out?😕
 
thanks! if anyone has a more updated list, it would be helpful too! also, is there a book similar to the med school one where it lists all the pharm schools and all the stats? If there is, does it has PCAT scores?
 
thanks! if anyone has a more updated list, it would be helpful too! also, is there a book similar to the med school one where it lists all the pharm schools and all the stats? If there is, does it has PCAT scores?

If you want the latest stats put out by AACP, then go to the following link. Unfortunately, they do not list PCAT scores. You usually have to contact each school individually (either personally or on their website) to get the average PCAT scores.

http://www.aacp.org/resources/student/pharmacyforyou/admissions/Pages/PSAR.aspx
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately, I don't believe that there is one specific website which lists the average PCAT scores for every institution.

Since each school varies the importance of the PCAT in their application process, I would look at each school individually to find out their average, strive to do the best that you can on the examination (if you haven't taken the exam), and roll the dice with the admissions process. 🙂