Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The way my schedule is going to work out will put me in org chem I in fall 07. I will probably sign up to take the pcat that october. Is this a good idea, to take the pcat before you have even finished org chem I? I will be finished with all of the other prereqs by then, but I am worried about the chemistry. Should I wait until the next october, after I've finished org chem II to attempt the pcat, or take my chances with it only having part of org chem I? I just don't want to have to wait another whole year to take the pcat and apply to pharm school.
Any advice?
Any advice?