PCAT BIO/RC ADVICE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think you should skip the passage first and try to do all the easier questions. I skipped my two passages completely and left it till the end. They might still be experimental until next year and when you come back to it knowing that you have answered all other questions, you are calmer to read the passage and hopefully will do better.
For Micro, I think you should focus on some strains of bacteria and memorize protozoan, fungi, virus ... and the diseases associated with them. Plus, pay super close attention to the hormones and their respective glands, they will always be on the test in one form or other. Finally, please invest in Dr. Collins prep materials, you will be glad that you do. (it is a shameless advertising, but I still have that latest package if you are interested).

I am not in the position to advise you on RC, b/c I did terribly as well. It was my worst nightmare, I only had 30 in RC.