PCAT book specifically for practice exams?

Started by KiranAB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KiranAB

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any PCAT books that have a lot of practice PCAT exams that are similar or are old PCAT exams? Or are there any websites with old PCAT exams?

I need a lot of practice and getting use to the time limit. Right now I have the Kaplan PCAT 2007 Edition. If yall can include an ISBN that would be great too.

Thanks so much.
 
The book I know of with practice tests is Cliffstestprep PCAT (ISBN 0764595865). There are five tests in there, and you can get it for about $10 on half.com. There are also two half-length tests available from Harcourt, http://tpc-etesting.com/pcatopt/ for $21 apiece.

You might also want to check out the PCAT forum for more ideas. Good luck!
 
Are there any PCAT books that have a lot of practice PCAT exams that are similar or are old PCAT exams? Or are there any websites with old PCAT exams?

I need a lot of practice and getting use to the time limit. Right now I have the Kaplan PCAT 2007 Edition. If yall can include an ISBN that would be great too.

Thanks so much.

Check out this link: LINK

The general feeling is that:
The barron's book is full of practice, but is easier than the actual PCAT.
The Kaplan book doesn't have a lot of practice exams, but it is usually harder than the actual PCAT.
I had the cliffnotes one, and I don't remember much about it haha...

Good luck 🙂