pcat calculus difficulty

Started by HangNgo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HangNgo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking over my calc 1 notes right now, and I'm wondering the level of difficulty of it on the pcat. For the derivatives and integrals, would anyone know if they would have like the u-substitution and integration by parts because those seem to take longer than a minute to solve! What other material should I go over? For example L'Hospitals Rule or optimization or limits, etc?
Thanks.
 
FYI, when I took it there was no calculator which made things a lot more difficult.

Since the numerical values are decimals, fractions and logs/natural logs while deriving/integrating which was the worst.. practice a lot and try to get the timing right. 👍