PCAT Calculus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmky

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I wrong here in thinking that the Calculus on the PCAT is going to be VERY basic? I have been looking through the Kaplan Calc section, and they only talk about derivatives, anti-derivatives, integrals, concave up/down, and a couple of area problems. Nothing about limits? Velocity? etc? Did Kaplan forget to send me a few pages of text? :)

Members don't see this ad.

No, you need to look at more Calculus then what's on just the Kaplan. Someone mentioned there being integration by parts and imp differentiation on the actual PCAT.

No, you need to look at more Calculus then what's on just the Kaplan. Someone mentioned there being integration by parts and imp differentiation on the actual PCAT.

Is integration by parts learned in calc II? I do not remember learning this stuff in calc I.

Yes, if you're university divided Calculus into just 2 semesters....it was covered in Calculus 1. If it divides it into 3 semesters then I don't know.