PCAT Calculus

Started by pharmky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmky

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I wrong here in thinking that the Calculus on the PCAT is going to be VERY basic? I have been looking through the Kaplan Calc section, and they only talk about derivatives, anti-derivatives, integrals, concave up/down, and a couple of area problems. Nothing about limits? Velocity? etc? Did Kaplan forget to send me a few pages of text? 🙂
 
No, you need to look at more Calculus then what's on just the Kaplan. Someone mentioned there being integration by parts and imp differentiation on the actual PCAT.
 
Yes, if you're university divided Calculus into just 2 semesters....it was covered in Calculus 1. If it divides it into 3 semesters then I don't know.