PCAT Calculus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

garrettmb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How in depth are the calculus questions? Are they just simple limits, derivatives, and integration?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

There's a lot of questions from pre-algebra, trig and calc 1. Remember that you have less than a minute to answer each question--so the questions cannot be too difficult...

I remember there being alot of calc 1 on mine and even some calc 2, i.e. summations. If you feel rusty with calc, start unrusting fast.

Remember that you have less than a minute to answer each question--so the questions cannot be too difficult...

Yeah... some of those questions definitely take longer than a minute to figure out, and I consider myself pretty good at math. I wouldn't assume that just because there's a time limit that they're gonna go easy on you.

From what I remember, it was a lot like high school calculus, or calc 1 in university. It isn't too in depth. The hard part is working fast enough and managing your time.