PCAT Calculus

Started by garrettmb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

garrettmb

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How in depth are the calculus questions? Are they just simple limits, derivatives, and integration?

Thanks!
 
There's a lot of questions from pre-algebra, trig and calc 1. Remember that you have less than a minute to answer each question--so the questions cannot be too difficult...
 
Remember that you have less than a minute to answer each question--so the questions cannot be too difficult...

Yeah... some of those questions definitely take longer than a minute to figure out, and I consider myself pretty good at math. I wouldn't assume that just because there's a time limit that they're gonna go easy on you.
 
From what I remember, it was a lot like high school calculus, or calc 1 in university. It isn't too in depth. The hard part is working fast enough and managing your time.