PCAT Chemistry Question

Started by garrettmb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

garrettmb

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going through some of my practice books and some of the chem questions use numbers that I can not do without a calculator. Are the questions on the pcat chem section easy enough to do in my head or will i have to estimate when i use certain equations?

Thanks!!
 
I am going through some of my practice books and some of the chem questions use numbers that I can not do without a calculator. Are the questions on the pcat chem section easy enough to do in my head or will i have to estimate when i use certain equations?

Thanks!!

Everything that you need to answer the question will be given to you. You are permitted to write in the booklet to do your work.
 
Yeah, you will probably need to write down a figure or two to figure it out, but remember there is always something in the question that makes it easier or faster to answer than it appears. Part of taking the PCAT is beating the PCAT.