PCAT designations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shakeitfast

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I am taking the PCAT & noticed that sending the results to 3 schools are for free, each school after that is $20. Could I use one of the freebies & send it to PharmCAS, where they send the results to all the schools that participate? Or do I have to send the results to every school, reguardless if they use PharmCAS or not? Just trying to save a few bucks...thanks!
 
If you send your results to Pharmcas, then they will forward your score to the schools that you are applying for on Pharmcas. However, if you plan to apply to schools that are not participating in Pharmcas, then those are the schools that you would send your additional 2 free scores to. I know some schools like Univ of Texas do require the Pcat but is not part of pharmcas.

I also asked them if you could add the other two schools later on even after you apply and they said yes. The last day to add schools (to the free ones) in June 9.

Hope this helps.