PCAT destroyer VS Dr Collins

Started by Arooga
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arooga

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
I Need your help, i am taking the PCAT in Aug. I have been using the kaplan book to study but as i can see from what everyone is saying that its not enough. I am not really sure which set of books do i need to purchase.
Dr Collins or PCAT destroyer ?
Can i have some opinions please ?
Thanks for all your help
 
This post might help you regarding the Orgoman PCAT Destroyer:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=560724

I've only perused the book so far, since I'm currently studying from the Kaplan and McGraw-Hill guides. It's filled with tons of practice problems and answers with short explanations at the end of each section. Based on what I've perused through so far, I think it's best for testing your speed at solving general chemistry and quantitative problems.