PCAT destroyer

Started by app4x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

app4x

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok,
im thinking about to buy the PCAT destroyer.
is there anyone in here using it ?
how is it different compare with dr collin stuff ?
thanks
 
I got PCAT Destroyer last summer from some sweepstakes thing on this forum. As far as I can tell, it's broken up into 5 math/science sections and gives you tons of questions for each with solutions at the end. I can't say how it compares to Dr Collin though.
 
I am using the PCAT destroyer right now to study for the upcoming test. I believe it to be a strong book but just a bit heavy on the orgo. The way the solution are written are great because you learn extra information even from the wrong answers. I am also using kaplans book to refresh my memory and i believe the two compliment each other well. Just know the the bulk of the destroyer info will come from the solutions and i am very pleased.