PCAT distribution

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What I am doing is taking the Kaplan practice tests and looking at my score report after I complete it and compare it to the students who posted their subsection and composite scores who took the latest PCAT. This is probably not 100% accurate but it may give a general idea of how many you'd need to get right. For Bio I got a 450 on the kaplan practice test (which I think was about 36/48 right?) and it came out to be around 90th %ile. The scores may differ because you have to take into account that the experimental questions are not really stressed on the Kaplan tests.