Pcat done ..help

Started by piousdent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

piousdent

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OKAY i just got home from the testing center and my scores suck ! Here they are:

Verbal Ability 38 %

Biology 92%

Reading C 29%

Quantitative A 78 %

Chemistry 98%

Composite 82%



okay, I wanna know, should I retake the Test or no. I know some schools will see that 29 and 38 and will disregard me as an applicant. Will all schools do that if any. What's your opinion
 
OKAY i just got home from the testing center and my scores suck ! Here they are:

Verbal Ability 38 %

Biology 92%

Reading C 29%

Quantitative A 78 %

Chemistry 98%

Composite 82%



okay, I wanna know, should I retake the Test or no. I know some schools will see that 29 and 38 and will disregard me as an applicant. Will all schools do that if any. What's your opinion

What are you talking about? You did great! Composite is the main thing. I'm taking mine tomorrow - I hope I do that good!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It really depends on the school. Some schools will only look at your composite and disregard any poor marks on a particular subsection. However, other schools may have strict cutoffs for each subsection.

Make sure you confirm with the schools you want to apply to before you decide whether you want to rewrite.
 
OKAY i just got home from the testing center and my scores suck ! Here they are:

Verbal Ability 38 %

Biology 92%

Reading C 29%

Quantitative A 78 %

Chemistry 98%

Composite 82%



okay, I wanna know, should I retake the Test or no. I know some schools will see that 29 and 38 and will disregard me as an applicant. Will all schools do that if any. What's your opinion

I would not even bothering retaking the PCAT with that kind of score. Congratulations!
 
Thanks a lot for the encouragement people. I appreciate it. My target schools are University of Michigan and Wayne State University. I will contact them to make sure they look at my application and give me a fair shot to get in.