PCAT Dr. Collins

Started by RxLoLita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxLoLita

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello hello I have the July 2014 Dr. Collins but I know that the test format has changed an they also only have one writing structure did anyone use an old version of Dr. Collins an was it still helpful thanks Guys really need your help on this one
 
Hello hello I have the July 2014 Dr. Collins but I know that the test format has changed an they also only have one writing structure did anyone use an old version of Dr. Collins an was it still helpful thanks Guys really need your help on this one
I used the 2013-2014 with updated information and the test had a lot of the questions from it there