PCAT essay prompts

Started by 03748
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

03748

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for people who have taken the PCAT more than once during the same cycle/year, do they give you the same essay prompts, i.e. if you took the PCAT in July and took it again in September, are the essay prompts the same or do they change it?

i was wondering because i'm planning to take the PCAT twice this year. I'm not good at writing essays on the go and I'm planning to write the essays when I get home after the test, and memorize it so I can just type it out the next time I write the test. This would only work if they give the same essay prompts as last time, though.

anyone know?
 
for people who have taken the PCAT more than once during the same cycle/year, do they give you the same essay prompts, i.e. if you took the PCAT in July and took it again in September, are the essay prompts the same or do they change it?

i was wondering because i'm planning to take the PCAT twice this year. I'm not good at writing essays on the go and I'm planning to write the essays when I get home after the test, and memorize it so I can just type it out the next time I write the test. This would only work if they give the same essay prompts as last time, though.

anyone know?

Nope. I tried. lol Sorry!
 
As far as I know there are many prompts. I took pcat june 2010 and then september 2010 and prompts were different as I remember.


Essay, just make sure it's structured and you have your arguments and ideas together. Just follow the intro, body and conclusion.. and you'll get a 3. which is good enough .