PCAT Essay

Started by Johnny543
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Johnny543

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I wand to know on the PCAT test when you write your essay how do you start a new paragraph? I havent taken the test yet. Do you skip a line and indent or do you indent twice? I want to make sure I do it the proper format.
 
Hi, I wand to know on the PCAT test when you write your essay how do you start a new paragraph? I havent taken the test yet. Do you skip a line and indent or do you indent twice? I want to make sure I do it the proper format.
According to the kaplan's strategy book, we shouldn't leave double space.