PCAT Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

qingywingy

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I was wondering, how long does the essay have to be. I know its 5 paragraphs but 5-7 sentence paragraphs or short paragraphs?

Also, do you guys have any general tips to do well on the essay? Maybe a special approach to the topics?

What if I happen to know NOTHING about the topic given? Am i screwed? or is there a way around it.

Thanks!
9 more dayssssss.
 
Hey guys,
I was wondering, how long does the essay have to be. I know its 5 paragraphs but 5-7 sentence paragraphs or short paragraphs?

Also, do you guys have any general tips to do well on the essay? Maybe a special approach to the topics?

What if I happen to know NOTHING about the topic given? Am i screwed? or is there a way around it.

Thanks!
9 more dayssssss.
Kapalan says never take a stance in a topic. Always present 2 views.