1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

PCAT FAQ update

Discussion in 'PCAT Discussions' started by bananaface, Feb 22, 2007.

1. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    The FAQ needs to be updated. Is there anyone who would like to help out with this by answering or updating questions in the thread, proposing new questions to be answered, or by gathering new upcoming test info?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Julianne

Julianne War Eagle!!
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Banana,

I'm willing to help out in any way that I can - I don't have a whole lot of personal knowledge about recent tests/formats, so I don't know how much help I'd be as far as answering questions is concerned. I can, however, assist with the "grunt work" (i.e. scrounging up/posting info. about important dates, etc.) :) Feel free to PM me and let me know whatcha need.

3. ForcedEntry

ForcedEntry Lilo got stitched
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    PM me the questions you want answered.