PCAT Feb 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinkietoes

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone.
I just took PCAT this morning and I did not do well on CR and QR.
Bio: 90
Chem: 86
CR: 18
QR: 41
Composite: 62
I have 3.2 GPA with BS of biological sciences. 2 years pharmacy experience and 3 good LOR. I just want to ask if I can get accepted to any pharmacy school? I’m desperated by looking at my score. 🙁. Should I apply this cycle or wait to retake the PCAT? Thank you
 
I mean critical reading is not for everyone...🙂
I can't really tell you what to do BUT
in my honest opinion, I think that you should retake. Get at least a 70 (reading doesn't critically matter lol 😉 but raise that chemistry should raise a few points)
 
Thank you everyone. I’ve just received an invitation for interview from Shenandoah university yesterday. I am so excited right now. Hopefully I can make it. I want to ask if there is anybody got accepted for this Fall 2018 yet? How were the interview and essay question? Thank youu