PCAT FEBRUARY 13

Started by sdn24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sdn24

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SO im taking the PCAT in two weeks. I have taken it before but not since they have changed it. im gonna study really hard these last two weeks. I have Kaplan, two Kaplan tests and Dr. Collins from a few years ago. Do you think this study material will be useful since i dont have much time to study.?
 
Hi so I think you are under a time crunch in which case I would highly suggest getting the new collins material. I just took the pcat this September and thank god I didn't take it in July like my original plan because they changed it quite a bit from what it used to be. They added a lot of passages with weird looking structures and weird, complex questions. They also added a microbiology section. The old collins doesn't have this stuff. I am trying to get rid of my materials that I used to study with (i used 2016-2017 collins) which landed me a 98 on the PCAT. If you need to buy I can sell. I can also help you with general tips and advice for the exam. Message me if interested.
 
Hi so I think you are under a time crunch in which case I would highly suggest getting the new collins material. I just took the pcat this September and thank god I didn't take it in July like my original plan because they changed it quite a bit from what it used to be. They added a lot of passages with weird looking structures and weird, complex questions. They also added a microbiology section. The old collins doesn't have this stuff. I am trying to get rid of my materials that I used to study with (i used 2016-2017 collins) which landed me a 98 on the PCAT. If you need to buy I can sell. I can also help you with general tips and advice for the exam. Message me if interested.
i messaged you