PCAT flashcards studying system by Mometrix Media LLC

Started by missysu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

missysu

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI everyone~!!

Have you guys used PCAT flashcards studying system by Mometrix Media LLC before??
how does it work?
Please let me know.

If I ask you to tell me a book name that's really works for PCAT, which one do you recommend ?

Thanks a lot all ~!! :highfive:
 
HI everyone~!!

Have you guys used PCAT flashcards studying system by Mometrix Media LLC before??
how does it work?
Please let me know.

If I ask you to tell me a book name that's really works for PCAT, which one do you recommend ?

Thanks a lot all ~!! :highfive:

Don't waste your precious resources: time and money! They are way useless. Trust me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually, I already have Kaplan and it doesn't much help on maths and verbal section.
So, I am thinking about buying another self-study guide.
Which one should I buy? Dr.Collin or Mc.Grew Hill or Barron's or mometrix cards???? 😕
Thank for u info all !
 
The mometrix cards gave me a thorough review for the pcat and alot of the words were even on the october exam. As far as for the math section, I found it most useful to go through an old calc book and notes.