PCAT to PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyshion

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a bit new here I was hoping to get some advice. I already have it set up to send my scores to pharmCAS, If I am not comfortable with my score is it acceptable to not submit the test score and attach it to my application? I hope that makes sense, all of my schools are PCAT optional, and I'm worried that scoring low will hurt my chances.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I'm a bit new here I was hoping to get some advice. I already have it set up to send my scores to PharmCAS, If I am not comfortable with my score is it acceptable to not submit the test score and attach it to my application? I hope that makes sense, all of my schools are PCAT optional, and I'm worried that scoring low will hurt my chances.
If all of your schools do not require a PCAT score, you can opt not to send the scores to Pharm CAS I suppose. The reason why schools are going test-optionali to continue to lower barriers in the admissions process and drive more people to submit applications. (For better or for worse.)

Hello, I'm a bit new here I was hoping to get some advice. I already have it set up to send my scores to pharmCAS, If I am not comfortable with my score is it acceptable to not submit the test score and attach it to my application? I hope that makes sense, all of my schools are PCAT optional, and I'm worried that scoring low will hurt my chances.

If its optional and if you feel uncomfortable, then do not send it to PharmCAS. It will not hurt your chances

See comment above.