pcat for 2007 year?

Started by SPCAT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SPCAT

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a prepharmacy student and I have one semester left of completing the prepharmacy prerequisites and in the upcoming fall course I going to take organic chemistry but the problem is that the university in which I seeking to get adimitted offers pcat (wayne state) (once)every year I don't know about other universities is it the same because I have to take it by octobor to get admitted for year of 2007 and I'm afraid to take before I finish organic chem and calc because its very selective should I wait for another year or is there any alternatives or schools that offer it at a later time?

thank you
 
I find myself in the same situation as you are and I'm sure many others face this same challenge because of the time constraints and Pharmacy school regulations. I'm just going to go for it. I think we have adequate time to prepare (if we study the right stuff 🙂 ). I just don't want to wait another whole year to start school if I don't have to. The schools that are my top choices definitely state "for consideration for admittance to the 2007 class, you must take the PCAT in June or October 2006, the January 2007 PCAT will not be considered". So what choice do we have but to go for it?!! 🙂