PCAT general question

Started by fuzzypt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fuzzypt

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. I hope everyone is doing good on studying for the coming PCAT and that all that took it previously did good. I just have a very ... dumb question 😛

I was wondering if the PCAT is all paper based. Since I'm also studying for the GRE, I'm kind of unsure what the PCAT is like since I can't really find the answer. On my Kaplan book, they said to bring pencils so its definitely paper-based. But I was wondering if there will be anything that is computer-based.

Thanks and good luck to everyone 🙂
 
Hi all. I hope everyone is doing good on studying for the coming PCAT and that all that took it previously did good. I just have a very ... dumb question 😛

I was wondering if the PCAT is all paper based. Since I'm also studying for the GRE, I'm kind of unsure what the PCAT is like since I can't really find the answer. On my Kaplan book, they said to bring pencils so its definitely paper-based. But I was wondering if there will be anything that is computer-based.

Thanks and good luck to everyone 🙂


it's all on paper. multiple choice and two short essays. good luck.