PCAT in one week!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hilltopper822

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I take the PCAT next week for the first time and am completely terrified. I work at Walmart Pharmacy most days and just finished up with my summer calculus class, so I am just now getting the chance to hit the books hard. I also volunteer at a hospital and temple, as well as with a few clubs. Can I please get some advice on how to best prepare for the PCAT?!
 
Since you have only one week left for preparation, I suggest that you work on practice tests. After each test, review all the questions and answers. I think that will be good enough.