PCAT January

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

early moring

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
did some body take a PCAT on January? Can you please share with me your experience.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I did yesterday 4th of Jan. The exam was hectic, you need to be mentally prepared and set yourself up for success.

Members don't see this ad :)
It was great, I had a great percentile, I studied with Dr collins only, started studying since October 2018, did all the Dr collins practice questions over and over. The Q.R section of Dr collins wasn't enough, but its practice questions were enough if you can go over and over

Some body told Dr Collin is not helpful to take a PCAT. I took PCAT January 2018 but it was not similar to Dr.Collin. This year I bought new version of this materials. Did anybody take class with Dr.Collin for PCAT exam?

Hey guys, I was wondering if the score received at the end of the exam is the final score. I did really well and am not sure how haha, other than the writing score, will the sheet of paper given at the end of the test be the scores i give to the pharmacy schools? Or can it be lower/higher?

More often than not, that's what you get.

Hey guys, I was wondering if the score received at the end of the exam is the final score. I did really well and am not sure how haha, other than the writing score, will the sheet of paper given at the end of the test be the scores i give to the pharmacy schools? Or can it be lower/higher?

Some body told Dr Collin is not helpful to take a PCAT.
Maybe it was me. But in my opinion, the Dr Collins study guide should really be only used as a review guide. There isn't really much in the packets to study and most of the time they don't teach you how to get to the answers. If you are planning on actually studying because you forgot a lot of things, I would suggest getting other study resources. Otherwise, Dr. Collins is a great resource for practice.