PCAT kaplan course materials!!!(Practice Tests Included)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rivulet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling the full $1200 Kaplan course materials. When I say full I mean everything!

Most people will only sell you the books and flashcards and the one sheet quick sheet. However, I am including the diagnostic, midterm, and final exam given to the students in the class course. I also give you the entire exams in paper like the actual test and will send you the full explanations for all questions.

Also, I have all the mini quizzes Kaplan gave exclusively to the students along with the explanations(most people do not give you this either because it is online). I will give you 6 biology, 4 gen. chem, 2 ochem, 4 math, 2 reading, and 6 verbal ability mini quizzes!

So here is the breakdown of ALL that is included:

1. PCAT lesson book
2. Science Review book
3. Math and Verbal Review book
4. ALL flashcards for Math, Verbal Ability, Gen.Chem, Ochem, and Biology
5. Quick sheet

***what most people do not sell but is as important or even more important than the actual review books because you get to practice the test materials!!!****

6. Diagnostic test
7. Midterm test
8. Final test

(all explanations to answers I will send to you via email)

9. ALL mini quizzes: 6 bio, 4 chem, 1 ochem, 4 math, 2 reading, 6 verbal ability.

(the mini quizzes I will send to you via email because Kaplan gives it to us online only)

I am giving everything the $1200 classroom course gave me except for the teacher and the weekly classroom meet ups.

Message me if interested! I will send pictures of the items upon request!

thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

i am interested in your material. how much? please be reasonable...