PCAT Kaplan Practice Test Accuracy

Started by Derozan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Derozan

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I've done both Kaplan 2014 online tests , the first one I took before studying and got 404 composite, I studied for months and my recent score is this:

Verbal : 430
RC: 440
Chem: 450
Bio: 455
Calc: 460

Composite: 447

I think this is a pretty high score and idk how that happened, it seemed like I got a lot wrong. Are these tests trustworthy? Thanks
 
Hey guys I've done both Kaplan 2014 online tests , the first one I took before studying and got 404 composite, I studied for months and my recent score is this:

Verbal : 430
RC: 440
Chem: 450
Bio: 455
Calc: 460

Composite: 447

I think this is a pretty high score and idk how that happened, it seemed like I got a lot wrong. Are these tests trustworthy? Thanks
I think Kaplan is pretty accurate. My real PCAT score was around what the Pearson +Kaplan tests predicted
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The percentiles are very accurate id say. I got a 439 on Kaplan (mid 90s for percentile) and a 429 on the real thing, which happened to be a 94 th percentile for the July 18th test.