PCAT Math Topics

Started by daisy2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

daisy2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have looked everywhere for topics on the PCAT. Does anyone know if for example the following topics are covered.

1. Analytical trig e.g equations like 1+ tan sqaured theta = sec squared theta
2. Matrices
3. Binomial expansion- pascals triangle
4. Unit circle
5. Graphs of cosine, sin etc
6. Vectors and trig of complex numbers
7. Geometry

Thanks
 
Hi,

I have looked everywhere for topics on the PCAT. Does anyone know if for example the following topics are covered.

1. Analytical trig e.g equations like 1+ tan sqaured theta = sec squared theta
2. Matrices
3. Binomial expansion- pascals triangle
4. Unit circle
5. Graphs of cosine, sin etc
6. Vectors and trig of complex numbers
7. Geometry

Thanks

People tell me that there is no geometry on the PCAT.

I'm wondering about if there are vectors on the PCAT as well. With Collin's math exams, I notice that there are a few vector problems that are part of Calc III.