PCAT Math

Started by Teey09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Teey09

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! For those who already took the newly updated PCAT, what would you say helped you the most for the math portion? I feel that collins is somewhat inadequate while kaplan is a bit harder.
 
Hi guys! For those who already took the newly updated PCAT, what would you say helped you the most for the math portion? I feel that collins is somewhat inadequate while kaplan is a bit harder.

Hi. I used an older dr collins that i got from a friend. I found dr collins personally to be better than the Kaplan math. Just make sure you know how to at least start every problem. Watch your time on the math too. I had 1:30 left to do 8 problems.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Hi, I just took PCAT this morning and I used dr collins 2015. I think the type of math questions for collins are quite similar to PCAT. But I feel the real test problems looks more complicated (It may because English is not my first language and I am slow to understand those long questions). I also have time problem too!!! Some difficult in the middle and the last few questions are quite easy but I have already run out of time 🙁. Watch your time and few free to skip the hard problems in the middle.