PCAT No show What?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tennischmp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I originally scheduled my PCAT for September 14th but about 2 months ago I decided to change my it to September 26th. I did not get a confirmation email but I saw on the screen the date of my test change to the 26th. Today, September 18th, as I logged into my account to get the address and the exact time of the test, I see that my test date is back to the 14th and now it says it was a no show. Has anyone had that happen to them? I'm going to call them tomorrow but I'm worried since I have already applied to schools and need to take the test this month. It will be my first and only time taking it and I can't wait utill Jan and frankly I don't want to lose this money that I paid. What do you think they will say when I call them. Thanks!
 
Last edited: