PCAT Nov prelim

Started by Suzy02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Suzy02

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys these are my prelims :
VA-78
Bio-99
Chem-98
RC-20 oops😕
QA-77
Composite-93

I know I know about that 20, but again English is not my first language and the passages were way too long:yuck: and I run out of time, I also run out of time in QA sad lol but oh well, I am applying to NOVA and other schools here in florida, I really really do not want to take it again because of that 🤐 but if it is needed then I might, I haven't send my app but I am sending it anyway on Monday. What do you guys think?

my GPA is 3.88, I volunteered a lot and right now I am Pharmacy tech trainee and working as well as medical scribe in a hospital.
 
hey guys these are my prelims :
VA-78
Bio-99
Chem-98
RC-20 oops😕
QA-77
Composite-93

I know I know about that 20, but again English is not my first language and the passages were way too long:yuck: and I run out of time, I also run out of time in QA sad lol but oh well, I am applying to NOVA and other schools here in florida, I really really do not want to take it again because of that 🤐 but if it is needed then I might, I haven't send my app but I am sending it anyway on Monday. What do you guys think?

my GPA is 3.88, I volunteered a lot and right now I am Pharmacy tech trainee and working as well as medical scribe in a hospital.

Seems pretty damn solid to me! I think you should be pretty okay, especially since English isn't your first language!!