Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Just a quick question.... I just want to know if the look of the official sample is same as the actual test. I want to know this because in the official sample the ready comprehension part is quiet difficult to keep track off...it seems like one is scrolling down endlessly...
Is it the same in the actual test? Is it difficult to navigate?
Thanks in advance for all your help... 🙂
Just a quick question.... I just want to know if the look of the official sample is same as the actual test. I want to know this because in the official sample the ready comprehension part is quiet difficult to keep track off...it seems like one is scrolling down endlessly...

Is it the same in the actual test? Is it difficult to navigate?
Thanks in advance for all your help... 🙂