Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hell SDN World,
I am in the process of starting a small business that helps students prep for the PCAT and I am looking to hire someone to work anywhere from 5-15 hours per week. If you have recently taken the PCAT exam and are interested in a super awesome part time job please let me know. The pay is good, the time you commit per week is variable and flexible depending on your schedule, and it is a great way to review basic sciences.
If you are interested in speaking further please either respond to this thread or send me a PM. In your message please provide your PCAT scores, raw and percentile, as well as a good way to get in touch with you.
Thank you
I am in the process of starting a small business that helps students prep for the PCAT and I am looking to hire someone to work anywhere from 5-15 hours per week. If you have recently taken the PCAT exam and are interested in a super awesome part time job please let me know. The pay is good, the time you commit per week is variable and flexible depending on your schedule, and it is a great way to review basic sciences.
If you are interested in speaking further please either respond to this thread or send me a PM. In your message please provide your PCAT scores, raw and percentile, as well as a good way to get in touch with you.
Thank you