PCAT Pearson COMPOSITE

Started by Plizzy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Plizzy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I've been looking at different posts and I see how people take the Pearson practice tests and they post their composite score. My question is how do you get the composite score? When I click on view report I just see "you are here" arrows... should I take the average of that or is there an actual percentage?

Thanks in advance!
 
That is the range that you would be in. Unfortunately, the practice tests don't provide you with an actual percentage, just a range. From what I've heard, the range is accurate as to what you'll see on the actual PCAT, but it is a broad range as well. Hope that helps!