PCAT Pearson Practice Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moneyman244

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bought 3 Pearson Practices tests in late April. I had taken 2 of the 3 by June 30th. I logged in today and it said I had not taken any! It allows me to take all 3 still and it's not as if 2 of them have been scored(referring to the ones I'd already taken). Has anyone had this happen to them?
 
Pearson has erased all the information for everyone. (they sent out an email)
They updated their tests to include the passage based questions. Since all the data has been erased, you can (have to) retake the tests and get your scores.
 
I got the pearson test 2,3,4 in 2013-2014 test cycle and i want to reuse them. are the 2,3,4 practice test for 2014-2015 the same except for additional of passages?? does anyone find it useful only to study form pearson practice or do i have to use dr collins too?