PCAT percentile ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurepharmd33

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the percentile work in your favor? I've been taking practice tests and have been getting about 70% of the answers right and I was wondering about what percentile it'd be? I also just started studying so I'm sure the 70 will increase (hopefully lol)
 
I don't think anyone can translate %correct into percentiles since you are competing with a different group every year. Also you have to take into account some practice tests are a lot easier than the actual PCAT and some practice tests are a lot harder.
 
It's usually about the same. Since the norm group your percentile is based off of is 2007-2011. It shouldn't change much if you took the practice test like the actual.