PCAT Personal Score Report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

infinitesimal87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

So I received a copy of my PCAT scores yesterday. Now, I know that pharmcas gets our official transcript for the PCAT scores, but I thought we are also supposed to received a personal score report.. you know like the one that we get to view after taking the practice Hartcourt pcat test. Does that come in the mail separately or is it supposed to come with the transcript?

Thanks.
 
I didn't take the practice Harcourt test but all you get is the Personal Score Report while PharmCAS gets your Official Transcript. That's all.