PCAT Practice annoyance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

orgoishard

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just finished taking my third PCAT practice test from Pearsons'. I got a 36 and 34 for Bio and Chem, respectively. I was so happy!!!! But wait! I looked at my score report and then it showed that I got 30 right for bio and 27 for chem. Is it because of the experimental questions?
 
So I just finished taking my third PCAT practice test from Pearsons'. I got a 36 and 34 for Bio and Chem, respectively. I was so happy!!!! But wait! I looked at my score report and then it showed that I got 30 right for bio and 27 for chem. Is it because of the experimental questions?

Wait so wut was ur percentile range? And yes, they have experimental questions in there
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's because of the experimental questions. The same thing happened to me yesterday. I got 7/8 for the experimental questions in 3 of the sections. Pretty annoying but not that big a deal. Just look at it like you got 75% of the questions right and don't worry about the percentile rank on a practice test.