PCAT Practice Test Question

Started by PrePharmD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PrePharmD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I start the PCAT practice test, do I have to finish the entire test in one sitting or can I finish it one subtest at a time?
 
You can go log off and go back as many times as you want even without finishing a subject. It will warn you (I think after you click "get score report") that you will no longer be able to change your answer.
 
You can go log off and go back as many times as you want even without finishing a subject. It will warn you (I think after you click "get score report") that you will no longer be able to change your answer.


So tell me, can i still review my answers/explanations even after clicking the "score interpretation"?

Btw my lowest was 32/48 for both math and comp. My Bio and Chem are 36/48 while my verbal is 33/48. what do y'all think?
 
So tell me, can i still review my answers/explanations even after clicking the "score interpretation"?

Btw my lowest was 32/48 for both math and comp. My Bio and Chem are 36/48 while my verbal is 33/48. what do y'all think?

Yeah you can still review your answers/explanations, you just can't go back to change your answers and have your test regraded. Those aren't your actual scores because only 40 get graded (8 questions are experimental, just like on the real PCAT).