PCAT Practice Test

Started by jessicab
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jessicab

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know about an online PCAT practice test? When I took my GMAT I was able to download a practice test that was structured exactly like the real test and get scores and explanations instantly. I haven't been able to find that for the PCAT.
 
jessicab said:
Does anybody know about an online PCAT practice test? When I took my GMAT I was able to download a practice test that was structured exactly like the real test and get scores and explanations instantly. I haven't been able to find that for the PCAT.

www.pcatprofessor.com

you have to pay for subscription. but it is very helpful. got really good results.
 
Don't waste your money on the pcatproffesor.com. I thought it was worthless. I would recommend just buying a study guide and do their practice exams.