PCAT preparations help!

Started by rfalrifa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rfalrifa

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, so I'm a pre-pharmacy student, currently a rising junior, and people told me that I should start preparing for the PCAT exam ASAP so I can take it at least twice before I apply to pharmacy schools hopefully next summer.
I have no idea how to prepare for the exam though, like what books should I buy, how should I study for it etc...

Can anybody help me with this?!
Thanks in advance!! 😍
 
I know what 8888888 is going to say, so I will beat him/her to it: COLLINS!!!!!

Do a search in the PCAT forum and you will find people selling it.

Good Luck 👍
 
Hi guys, so I'm a pre-pharmacy student, currently a rising junior, and people told me that I should start preparing for the PCAT exam ASAP so I can take it at least twice before I apply to pharmacy schools hopefully next summer.
I have no idea how to prepare for the exam though, like what books should I buy, how should I study for it etc...

Can anybody help me with this?!
Thanks in advance!! 😍

Dr. Collins is a good way to go. If you want additional help, explanations, and test-taking strategy, feel free to PM me for tutoring help.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know what 8888888 is going to say, so I will beat him/her to it: COLLINS!!!!!

Do a search in the PCAT forum and you will find people selling it.

Good Luck 👍

Lol. Yea Dr. Collins is super if you have a good foundation in prereq classes.


Yea you want to do the pcat as soon as you finish the necessary courses. One year of bio. Gen and o chem and one semester of calculus. Anatomy physio and micro bio are pluses. You don't want to wait till you are about to graduate and take it. Chances are you'll not be as fresh. But at the same time give yourself decent time to study.