PCAT Quantative section NEED HELP ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lebron james06

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, does anyone know what is the best thing i can use for the quantitative section on the PCAT, it has been a while since i have had a math class. i have Dr. collins but i don't think it is covering everything i need to know and the kaplan book also seems to be not very detailed. thanks in advance
 
Ive been doing problems in the pcat destroyer and dr collins and a common theme seems to be knowing derivatives very well. Id recommend your calc textbook or khanacademy.com for brushing up
 
I just took the Pearson practice tests and looked up every problem I couldn't remember how to do. I also bought some cheap little PCAT practice book and did that. It had been like 2-3 years since I had taken calculus and I basically had to look up a ton of stuff, but I did well on the math section.