2
217933
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey does anyone know how to solve this problem and give me the step-by-step on it? I tried looking through the Kaplan book on logarithms and they (of course) don't have anything on it even though I saw it on the PCAT like 5 times! PLEASE I NEED HELP! 😱
If Logx3 = ½ , then x =
(answer is 9 but how do you do this by hand?)
Log1,000(1/1,000) =
(answer is -1 and same thing I need to know how to do this by hand!)
And just a simple one. If there's a question asking...
What is log(2)?
How do you figure this out by hand? When I was taking Calculus we would just plug this into the calculator!
If Logx3 = ½ , then x =
(answer is 9 but how do you do this by hand?)
Log1,000(1/1,000) =
(answer is -1 and same thing I need to know how to do this by hand!)
And just a simple one. If there's a question asking...
What is log(2)?
How do you figure this out by hand? When I was taking Calculus we would just plug this into the calculator!