So I got doctor collins packet in June and took the July pcat. If you do all the sections and have a solid background in each subject you should be fine. Regarding math, i had finished calculus II by the time I took the course so I had all the material. I recommend doing doctor collins packets FOR SURE followed by the pcat tests offered online by pearson. They cost 80 dollars for three, buy them all and do them as if each is under a time restriction. Finally, my recommendation for the math section is for every math question answer it, whether you know or you don't. The points you get are for the right answer not the work so if you are able to think through the problem do it. I did that I finished with a minute left (I hear from most people they don't have any time left and miss like 10 questions BAD). Using those two study aids, having my background (calculus isn't too bad on the test it was more the stupid stuff I learned in elementary school that caught me), and that testing technique I got a score of 88%ile. A percent over my composite. Good luck! and no matter how bad the test feels take the score and don't reject it. I thought I completely bombed the test and I did amazingly well for my first time.