PCAT- question, Dealing with registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hardworker101

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys

If I am tacking the PCAT in oct 2005 but I am not applying to pharmD schools till next summer. What should I put on my PCAT registration to send the scores, since I am not decided on where I will be applying to?

Also, what are some good ways to prep for the math and vocab section?

I appreciate your reply.
Thanks
 
You get 3 "free" ones, so send one to PharmCAS and just pick 2 schools (that do not use PharmCAS) where you think that you might want to apply. Any schools that you pick after you register will cost you $15 each.
 
So when you're choosing which schools to send scores to, Do you only send the scores to the schools that do not use PHARMCAS and then just choose PHARMCAS as another recipient?