Pcat Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Trustplans

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I was just wondering what the general rule is on this...no website has this information that I have seen to date. Suppose I take my PCAT this October but have no intentions of applying to Pharmacy School until a later date....say Fall 2007? In your experiences, will the pharmacy schools still look at your 2006 PCAT score or will they require a 2007 PCAT score for those schools that require it? I didn't think that was the case, but I heard it through a friend. Maybe it is just school-specific?

I hope all of you folks have great summers whatever your plans are.
 
We do have a PCAT forum now...

Watch this, these posts will magically appear there. We just have to will futurerxgirl or bananagirl.

But this post will serve as proof that it was once in Pre-Pharmacy.

How did the MOD do it?

It's magic. :idea:

"Rigs! Will me Rigs!"
 
I am applying to the University of Mississippi Pharmacy school in the spring of 2006. For Ole Miss, I believe that the score only counts within the year you are applying.

However, I looked at a school in Arkansas, and the website said that PCAT taken prior to June 25 would not count because the writing portion had been added.

Im sure that it could be different depending on the school. It couldn't hurt to go ahead and take it anyway even if it didnt count. If you do bad ass on it the first time, changes are you could turn around and do it again. It cost 105 dollars each time you want to take it though. Thats definately somethin to think about