PCAT Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reese

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I should be done with my prepharm classes spring 2006, and I was planning on taking the PCAT in October 2005. I have to apply before February to the school that I want to get into but I dont know if I'll have my PCAT scores back by then. Also, am I not able to apply early without my PCAT scores or does the school hold on to my application until they get the scores. I can't take the PCAT this summer because I have to take a class for it. Someone please help..Also I have a 3.72 overall GPA as of right now. I'm applying to florida schools (UF and Nova). anyone have any comments about my chances...thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You should be ok for UF both gradewise and timewise. I took the PCAT it October and got the results back long before UF's deadline.

Generally schools hold your application until they receive your PCAT scores. If you take the PCAT in October then my guess is the schools should begin receiving your scores in January.