Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I got my january pcat results, it was first time and my scores are very low
VA 27
RC 22
MATH 88
Chem 64
Bio 71
3/2.5
Composite 56 🙁
I am planing on retaking in august.
Is it possible not to apply in any school and take the pcat, just to see how well u do and if you get good scores then apply to school and send score reports via pearson to that particular school. Does pearson allow that?
Because, first i want to see how i score in august and then apply to pharmacy school
Thanks in advance 🙂
I got my january pcat results, it was first time and my scores are very low
VA 27
RC 22
MATH 88
Chem 64
Bio 71
3/2.5
Composite 56 🙁
I am planing on retaking in august.
Is it possible not to apply in any school and take the pcat, just to see how well u do and if you get good scores then apply to school and send score reports via pearson to that particular school. Does pearson allow that?
Because, first i want to see how i score in august and then apply to pharmacy school
Thanks in advance 🙂